Thursday 21 January 2010

To my Princess



You already know.... LET'S GO GO GO GO GO!! You made me do this....

What do you need me to do
To spread my wings and fly straight to you?

Already I have never known such love
Your hand fits perfectly in my glove
Since you found me or I found you
There is so much to say and do

Your words touch me in places like no other
I use these words as my protective cover
All I know to you I will get I don't know how
Knowing you need me I know I adore you too NOW

I laugh with you, I cry with you yes I really do
Your words transcend any place that I ever knew
Although I walked alone for a while
I never ever lost my smile

I was dying inside a little more each day
I didn't imagine there would be any other way
Enter my Angel to rescue me
You have made this old heart see

AND YES I want you. It's just meant to be....
I pray we two will soon be three.

Have I told you lately I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment