Friday 18 December 2009

FUNNY!! (To me, anyway)


"Holey Sacrum Robin, time to get off your ass...."

I was checking my emails. Not the AOL account, that is overflowing (I need a freakin secretary, any takers? Age, experience unimportant!)

I came across one from a very great lady, who shall remain nameless. Now this lady, who became one of the very first to join me down on Facebook after being on Twitter for only a very short time. I only started doing both Twitter and Facebook in April.

I am just sat listening to Lisa Stansfield. The last song will kill me. But still... I digress. Back to the email.

I respect and like this lady and not just her many and varied works, but her outlook on things. The 'don't give a shit attitude' and underneath lies the most caring individual.

The mails I have had from this lady are so encouraging. They make me want to just keep on writing and writing and never stop.

The 'jist' of this mail. That I don't have to post everything I write.

Maybe I should be more selective. But, most of the posts I post to my Blogger are pieces that I write off the cuff. I have many still in draft form ready to be edited and added to.

So I don't actually post everything, and some of what I post I sometimes look and think WHY??

I am so thankful for ALL mails. Complimentary and critical alike.

Thanks for all correspondence.

Just going to do the last Lisa Stansfield song now...

Love to you all.

<(ovo)> xx

Rob. 03.26am Approx

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment