Wednesday 30 December 2009

Milestone.


Today I realised.....

Since its 2005 Inception Youtube has become the modern-day phenomenon. February 2005, according to various sights I just looked at. Is that really only nearly only 5 years ago?

Under various usernames during my time as a member of the 'Toobers, I realised I have clocked over 50, 000 views.

Now I don't know if this is a good thing; I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, and have done for quite some time...

Since 'failed' attempts at romance and quite serious bouts of illness. Having just typed that last bit... I have decided that watching YOUTUBE is nothing but all good...

"Even the baddest of the worst videos is usually worth a watch...."

Some of the stuff that is on Youtube... And the clips and the people you can and, indeed, do find......

"The entire population of the planet, and some aliens too, have the potential to become a viral. And this viral ain't a killer....."

some of the comedy clips are killers though.........

If you have no idea to what the above statement means then.... *Rolls eyes skywards* where have you been?

Anyway.... I just wanted to share my milestone with you.

<(ovo)> Robin. 22.48 30/12/09. xx

Must dash, just actually found some half decent christmas viewing fayre for an hour!!

**************************************************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment